Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Support Your Local Beard

World Beard and Moustache Championships

This is gonna be exciting! I'm the third alternate on the U.S. team this year (men's division). I probably won't get in the actual competition unless any of the guys ahead of me happen to meet with an unfortunate scissors "accident" (just kidding!). Thanks so much to our sponsor, Schick, for the great jerseys, but I beg of you to stop sending the free razor samples...it's psyching us out! To all beard fans, please come on out and support your local beard. As always, autographs will be free of charge. U-S-A!! U-S-A!!!

UPDATE: Unfortunately, I just found out I've been kicked off the team for failing my steroid test. Apparently they were in my doctor prescribed inhaler which I use due to my hair allergy. I vow that this won't kill my dream. The beard community hasn't heard the last of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home