Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Poetry For a Change

When I was a kid I used to write poetry off and on. In fact, over the course of a few years I had filled an entire notebook with the poems that I had written. For years this notebook had been lost, but one day whilst cleaning out my garage I happened upon it at the bottom of an old box. It sure brought back a lot of memories. The poetry was awful to be sure, but on occassion I had used a page of the notebook to jot down notes about things unrelated to poetry. It was on one of these pages that I wrote my masterpiece. While not initially meant to be a "poem" per se, it now reads with a flow and artistry that none of my "intentional poetry" ever achieved. Here now for your enjoyment is my long lost work of art entitled "Counting Change". Enjoy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
COUNTING CHANGE

25 cents
50 cents
75 cents
$1.00

25 cents
50 cents
75 cents
$1.00

25 cents
50 cents
75 cents
$1.00

25 cents
50 cents
75 cents
83 cents

$1.00
$1.00
$1.00
83 cents

$3.83

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home