Friday, July 22, 2005

She's a Real Doll

Inflatable Doll

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Boy does this bring back memories! My dad had one of these back in the 70's. He got it from the guys at work as a gag gift on his birthday one year. My mom didn't care for it really, so it pretty much stayed in a box in their closet most of the time. My brother was an aspiring director when we were kids and once in a while he would talk my dad into letting us use it as a prop in a movie we were making. It worked out well until I accidentally put a hole in it during a scene one day and my dad had to patch it up and refill it with air so we could finish the movie. Unfortunately, he never let us use it again after that. But my brothers and I still have great memories of "Judy". I'm pretty sure my dad still has her packed away in the garage somewhere. I recently came across an old picture of her taken from the "set" of one of our movies many years ago, so I figured I would share it here:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"JUDY"

Those were the days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home