Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Raising Awareness One Bowl At a Time

National Depression Glass Association HOME PAGE

I have to admit, I wasn't aware at all that glass suffered from depression until I found this website for the National Depression Glass Association. Believe me, it was a real eye opener. I would like to encourage everyone to check out the site and learn more about this growing epidemic.

"We're going to tell you all about "Depression Glass", maybe more than you really wanted to know about it, but that's what this web site is all about."

It may be more than people want to know...but certainly no more than they need to know.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fortunately, police were able to talk this 1935 glass bowl out of jumping. Sadly though, most of these situations don't have such happy endings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home