Friday, July 29, 2005

These Go To Eleven

gizmag Article: For Your Ears Only - The Audio Tooth

Image hosting by Photobucket
I was one of the first people to get audio in my teeth. It was great for a while. I could listen to the radio through it and changing stations was as easy as biting down. I could adjust the volume by rolling my tongue over the tooth. One night though, the audio portion of the tooth popped out and I swallowed it in my sleep. When it hit my stomach, the radio turned on (WAY too loud, I might add!). Talk about a rude awakening. The worst part is, I can't change the station and it's currently set on lite FM. If I hear "The Girl From Ipanema" one more time I'm gonna throw up (but it won't get rid of the unit, I tried it already). Unfortunately, it also works as a microphone and when I'm hungry and my stomach growls, it's so loud that it shakes my brain. I've got minor surgery scheduled for next month to have it taken out. After that I'm going to have two new audio units put in my teeth, one on each side (that's right, stereo baby!). Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home