Friday, December 02, 2005

Java Logs Save the Planet

Product | Robustion Products Inc.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In this high-tech age, if you're still taking in your coffee the old-fashioned way (orally), you're so far behind the times that it's not even funny. It's all "Java Logs" now. They're logs for your fireplace made out of spent coffee grounds! I threw out my coffee maker long ago and had a fireplace put into my kitchen. In the morning I simply light up a log, take a couple of deep breaths and I'm wide awake and ready to face the day. Besides the great aroma, Java Logs are also cleaner burning than regular firewood. I was actually reluctant to get a fireplace for many years because anytime I considered it, the big question in my mind was, "What about all the creosote and particulate matter?". Until now I never had a satisfying solution that allayed my fears about the impact of fire (which is a relatively new invention) on our environment. Java Products Corporation has it all figured out. Check out these statistics on their logs:

* 96% less residue after combustion
* 85% less carbon monoxide
* 86% less creosote deposits
* 31% less particulate matter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another benefit that I'm not even sure Java Products Corporation had anticipated with this amazing invention is that when you burn Java Logs, a warmth is emitted which is quite comfortable when you're really cold. My only complaint is that they don't offer decaf logs and as a result I'm hopped up on fire all day and find it really hard to calm down at the end of the night. Once they expand their product line I'm sure they'll address that niche in the marketplace and then I'll be in Java heaven. Thank you Java Products Corporation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home