Wednesday, November 23, 2005

National Vanguard Hates Yoda

National Vanguard

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Let me say from the start that I have absolutely no experience in the field of hatemongering, but I'm willing to give it the old college try. I understand that there are monthly "dues" involved and I'm fine with that, but I'm a little curious as to what I'd get for that money. I'm hoping a portion of it buys me into National Vanguard's health plan or something useful. Anyway, I clicked the little "What Is National Vanguard?" button and saw this:

National Vanguard is what you've been looking for: an intelligent and responsible organization that stands up for the interests of White people.

Apparently I've been looking for National Vanguard and didn't even know it. I am a white person though, so having them "stand up" for me doesn't sound like such a bad deal. I mean, I suppose it's time majorities had a voice, we've had it good for too long...I wanna have it great! After perusing their website extensively, I'm still having trouble figuring out exactly what National Vanguard does. I'll tell you what would really be helpful though - if National Vanguard could find me an honest mechanic. Here's a bit of info I did find useful though:

Mentoring: New members will be provided with a mentor, an experienced member well versed in the ideology of the organization, who will serve as the new member's point of contact with National Vanguard.

Now this part I like! I imagine it would be like having your own private Yoda, except instead of really useful advice he would spew hatred and bigotry, for example:

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to...happiness."

Of course, Yoda isn't white so unfortunately, he would have no place in National Vanguard. It's just an example. On second thought, I'm not sure I wanna be a member of a club that won't have Yoda as a member. I'm gonna have to give this a little more thought. Maybe hatemongering isn't all it's cracked up to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home