Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Chicken Soup For Your Chicken

China to vaccinate billions of birds against flu - Bird Flu - MSNBC.com

"China vowed on Tuesday to vaccinate its entire stock of 14 billion poultry against bird flu, with the government to foot the bill as it scrambles to prevent more outbreaks."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm not too up on current events and such and I'll admit that I don't fully understand this threat of a "pandemic" that I keep hearing about, but I think it's misguided of China to be worried about vaccinating all those birds against the flu when they have about a gazillion people in their country who could use that medicine more. Who cares if a few birds get a little fever and a cough, just feed 'em some chicken soup and they'll get over it. Let's worry about the people first. It's just common sense if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home