Thursday, December 08, 2005

They're Stealing All My Good Ideas!

NASA seeks help from private rocketeers - The New Space Race - MSNBC.com

"With the space shuttles due to retire, NASA is looking for private companies interested in taking over the potentially lucrative business of flying cargo and crew to the international space station."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm really beginning to wonder now if someone from NASA isn't reading my blog because first I suggested that they cut foam out from the shuttle's construction and then they announced they were doing just that. Then I posed the possibility that maybe NASA didn't have enough rocket scientists (or dummies - see my Dec. 3rd review) and now they announce that they're looking for help from private rocketeering companies (thus, they need more rocket scientists). This is all working out so well that my next suggestion is going to be that they send me $25,000,000. I'm just gonna sit back and see if that happens. I'll keep you all posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home