Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My New Cell Phone Plan


How many years has it been talked about and they still can't decide if cell phones cause cancer or not? I saw a recent report about it on the news and as usual one study found that they do and another found that they don't. So which is it? We may never know, but I have an idea that should at least double the time it takes to get cancer from a cell phone. I'm gonna start alternating the ear I hold the phone to - right, left, right left. Most people use the same ear predominantly so this way the gamma rays or whatever is in a phone (admittedly, I'm no scientist) are hitting each side less frequently, thus at the very least I'd be slowing down the cancerization. I figure switching ears once per sentence should about do it. I understand that cell phones also cause car accidents so I'm gonna apply the same theory to that by alternating my driving on the right and left sides of the road every couple of minutes. I hope it works!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed this was the only post without a comment, so I thought I'd fix that. Anyway, how's the family?

4/14/2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger Zahgon said...

Everything's good here. Thanks for completing the set.

4/14/2006 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to help.

4/18/2006 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like Coffee, Wine and Butter. Half the people think it's sure to kill you, the other half think it's great for your health.

Me, I just like to get drunk and buzzed, eat frosting and talk on my cel phone.

5/16/2006 2:41 PM  
Blogger Zahgon said...

I think I speak for all doctors when I say keep up the great health regimen.

I'm not actually a doctor but I don't think they'd mind me speaking for them anyway.

5/16/2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger Scott Milford said...

Dude, you are sick funny!!

10/10/2008 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home