Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A Milestone Already?


What a ride! It's only been a few short days but Planet Zahgon has already reached a milestone. I'm not sure what to attribute this influx of major traffic to (though I'm guessing some big site has either linked to my blog or passed the word on about it) but I'm happy to announce that late tuesday evening Planet Zahgon surpassed the 50 visitor mark! Actually, I would have posted about it last night when it would have been more timely but I was busy answering the e-mail I received regarding this blog (you could have just called, mom!). So I just want to say thanks to those 50 who have taken the time to drop by. You're the reason Planet Zahgon is number 8,998,563 with a bullet!

-- Zahgon

3 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Congrats!!! Wow. I hope you don't forget about all the little people what got got you there. They'd be so disappointed (yeah, notice I don't include myself in that? Cuz I'm not little people. I'm important).

Here's to 50 more humans, man! :D

3/23/2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger Zahgon said...

Thanks. I'm not gonna include you in the "humans" either, by the way.

3/23/2006 6:34 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Thanks, I... HEY!!!!

3/24/2006 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home