Saturday, March 18, 2006

Nice Penmanship Anyway

Al-Qaida Notes Revealed - World News - MSNBC.com


Recruits at Osama bin Laden’s terrorist training camps in Afghanistan were clamoring for suicide missions against the United States more than a year before the Sept. 11 attacks, according to al-Qaida documents declassified by the U.S. Defense Department.


The U.S. military said the documents, published Wednesday, were "captured during recent operations." Some were seized in the 2003 invasion of Iraq but many, according to U.S. Rep. Pete Hoekstra, were found in Afghanistan.

I generally like to stay away from the more "heavy" topics, but I got a major exclusive on this story and have to put my journalist's hat on temporarily here. I have obtained an original copy of a note written by an Al Qaida operative laying out his detailed plans for terror and destruction. Chilling.

Note: This item was acquired from a large online auction site, which shall remain nameless. The seller, whom I will simply call "Deep Auction" assured me that this note is 100% real (or my money back!) and even sent along a cool "Certificate of Authenticity".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home