Sunday, August 21, 2005

Another Good Idea I Didn't Come Up With

Straight Thinking

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This Harmonograph site is really cool. The drawings it can make are pretty incredible. It got me excited about making one myself, so I collected some material from around the house and bought a few things that I didn't already have and made my own version. Keep in mind that it's very rough and I'm currently working on a better one, but here's what I have so far (sample drawings included):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com..Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When I find a place that will mass produce these for me, I'll offer them to the public for around $7.99 each. Let me know what you think of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home