Sunday, January 15, 2006

Give Suplex the Pile Driver


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A word that always seems to get a bye, a free pass if you will, is the word "suplex". I've always thought that someone really needed to take it to task for being so ridiculous. Well the time has come and that "someone" is "me". Did you know it's not even in the dictionary? Nope, not in there. And I assure you this isn't a situation like the way people always like to say "ain't" isn't in the dictionary and then you look it up and it's actually there. It seems the world of wrestling has fed us the word "suplex", they completely made it up and we bought it hook, line and sinker. My suggestion is that everyone just ignore it. If you have a friend who's into wrestling and he/she tries to explain a cool move they saw and they use the term "suplex", just act like you have no idea what they're talking about. Trust me, it may be a little awkward, but they'll soon get the picture and stop using this fictitious word altogether. Eventually "suplex" will just go away and I'm 99.73% sure the world will be better for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home